- Participants must attend and be on time to ALL sessions, bringing Photo ID, pen & paper.
- Assessment tasks must be completed satisfactorily as a requirement of successful completion.
- Participants must only leave when dismissed.
- Any disruptive behavior may lead to immediate expulsion with no refund.
- There will be no refund from being unable to attend unless requested in writing by solicitor or NSW court with at least 24 hours notice.
Depending on availability our staff may be able to reschedule you for genuine cases at a cost of $25.
- Cancellations with at least 24 hours notice will attract a $30 administration fee.
- Mobile phones must be switched off and out of sight during presentations.
- Course cost of $160 must be paid in full prior to program start.
- Participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be expelled immediately and attending court notified.
- Completion Certificate will be provided at end of successful completion of program.
- Driving of motor vehicle to attend TORP is not allowed if participant is suspended / disqualified.
If this comes to our attention we are obliged to notify the Police.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information contained in the course is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
TORP or any associated trainers cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from the use of information obtained from the Traffic Offender Intervention Program.